The Challenge: DAY 21 – Guard the Gates! #1
Stop it at the DOOR!
Welcome to DAY 21 of the 40-Day Mission-Minded FAMILY CHALLENGE!
Our focus is the necessity of “Guarding the Gates” of our homes – to guard what comes in through various entry points, such as the EYE gate, EAR gate, MOUTH gate (thoughts and words), and other influences. Looking at Numbers 30, today focuses on stopping evil influences “on the day” they enter our home.
C’mon . . . Take the Challenge!
- Recommended Mission Resources:
The Mission-Minded Family – p. 31
- Today’s mission quote: “The mark of a great church is not its seating capacity but its sending capacity.” – Pastor Mark Stachura
- Geography Quiz at lizardpoint.com: CENTRAL AMERICA,
- Memory Verse: Numbers 30:5
- Today’s 5-minute online video