The Challenge: DAY 24 – Guard the Gates! #4
Guard against EVIL!
Welcome to DAY 24 of the 40-Day Mission-Minded FAMILY CHALLENGE!
Today’s focus is GUARDING against evil influences in your home. As mission-minded families, we want to be train our children to be lights in dark places, but we need to equip our children to discern good from evil.
C’mon . . . Take the Challenge!
- Recommended Mission Resources:
Window on the World (or any cultural magazine such as National Geographic)
- Today’s Mission Quote: “Some wish to live within the sound of church and chapel bell. I want to run a rescue shop within a yard of hell.” – C.T. Studd
- Geography Quiz at lizardpoint.com: CENTRAL AMERICA – CARIBBEAN,
- Memory Verse: Ephesians 6:11-12, Duet. 18:9-12
- Today’s 5-minute online video