The Challenge: DAY 6 – God’s Commands #1
Welcome to DAY 6 of the 40-Day Mission-Minded FAMILY CHALLENGE!
Today your family will consider God’s path of life and two “ditches” to avoid: legalism and lawlessness. This week we’re focusing on God’s Ten Commandments, and learning the HAND COMMANDS. These simple finger motions can help you to show people their need for God’s salvation.
C’mon . . . Take the Challenge!
- Recommended Mission Resource: David Livingstone – Africa’s Trailblazer – From YWAM’s Christian Heroes Then & Now Series
- HAND COMMANDS – The Ten Commandments for Little Ones
- Missionary Quote by David Livingstone, Missionary Explorer to Africa
- Geography Quiz at lizardpoint.com: ASIA
- Memory Verse: Matthew 7:13-14
A few questions for feedback:
Discuss as a family Commandment #1 and #2. What does it mean to love the LORD your God and to only serve Him? Is there anything in your family that is out of place? Also, are there are “idols” or things in your life that take priority over your relationship with the Lord? What do you think about walking on God’s path and not falling into either legalism or lawlessness; which “ditch” is more of a tendency for your family?