The Challenge: DAY 20 – Beatitudes #5
Welcome to DAY 20 of the 40-Day Mission-Minded FAMILY CHALLENGE!
Today, we are finishing-up our memorizing of the BEATITUDES from Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount, continuing with Matthew 5, verses 9-10. Today, our mission-minded emphasis is being a PEACEMAKER (we bring the “Gospel of Peace”) and being willing to be PERSECUTED for righteousness.
C’mon . . . Take the Challenge!
- Recommended Mission Resources:
Teaching With God’s Heart for the World, and Voice of the Martyrs – be sure to sign up for their FREE newsletter, and check out their FREE book, Tortured for Christ.
- “I have but one candle of life to burn, and I would rather burn it out in a land filled with darkness than in a land flooded with light” – Missionary Quote by John Keith Falconer. Among missionaries, Falconer’s life is often overlooked; yet he greatly impacted the development of early twentieth-century Christian mission to Islam – (1856-87).
- Geography Quiz at lizardpoint.com: REVIEW
OCEANS & CONTINENTS, ASIA,MIDDLE EAST,AFRICA,
- Memory Verse: Matthew 5:9-10
- Today’s 5-minute online video